RPMT Application Form
RPMT Application Form
The Rajasthan Pre Medical Forms along with the information booklet are available at the University office, participating colleges and selected branches of Oriental Banks in Rajasthan. The candidate shall send the completed application form and all envelopes to the Convener RPMT, Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur – 302 033 (Raj). The cost of the form (Rs.1000/-) non-refundable, includes the application and examination fee. Registration No. of applications received in the University will be made available on the Website of the University.
The Application is set in three parts:
- The "OMR Examination cum Application Form";
- Two window envelopes for dispatching the admission card and mark-sheet and
- The large envelope for sending the filled in form to this office. All these are supplied in another large envelope.
An "Information Booklet" and a Syllabus containing model questions and model answer sheets are also supplied. Both these should be retained by the candidates.
The application for this exam can be made ONLY through the Online Application Process. On filling Part I of the application form, you can print Bank Challan form to deposit the application fee Only after payment of application fee you can access to Part II of the on-line application form by entering your user ID and password. Last date of submitting the application form on-line is May 05 (12.00 midnight).
A scanned / digital copy of your recent passport size coloured photo and signature in the prescribed format (jpg or jpeg, maximum 30 KB) will be required for filling Part II of the on-line application form. Therefore keep ready the same before you start filling Part II of the on-line application form.
Step 1: To fill your application form on-line, select the option “candidate login”: To fill your application form on-line, select the option “candidate login”. Enter your user name and password and press submit button.
Step 2: Select “fill on-line application form, Part II”. Upload your recent passport size coloured photograph and signature in jpg, jpeg format (maximum size 30 kb) at correct specified place / area of the monitor screen. You should first put your signature in an area of about 2" × 1" on blank paper with a ball point pen. Scan this paper. Cut / select only signature area (2" × 1") and save it as jpg or jpeg (do not upload your signature in A4 size format / full paper).
Step 3: Enter your valid bank transaction ID and date of deposit of application fee through bank challan at the bank. Select this date only from the calendar appearing on the screen.
Step 4: Select the course in order of your preference: a. MBBS b. BDS Select the course in order of your preference (as your first choice/ option). Now, click on >> button to transfer it to right hand side box. The same will appear on right hand side box as your first choice. Again, select the course (as your second choice/option). Now, click on >> button to transfer it to right hand side box. The same will appear on right hand side box as your second choice. You must choose minimum 1 course as your choice/option. You may change your order of preference by moving the same upward or downward using the buttons appearing at the right hand side box.
Step 5: Select additional WDP sub-category: if you belong to WDP (ward of defence personnel) category :
- EXS1 - Widows / wards of defence personnel killed in action
- EXS2 - Wards of those disabled in action and boarded out from service/died while in service with death attributable to military service/ disabled in service and boarded out with disability attributable to military service
- EXS3 - Widows / wards of Gallantry award winners
- EXS4 - Widows / wards of Ex-servicemen
Step 6: If you have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination Write year of passing the 10+2 or an equivalent examination Write number of attempts for passing 10+2 examination (as 1 or 2 or 3).
Step 7: Write the maximum marks and the marks obtained in each of the following subjects as appearing in the mark sheet of 10+2 or an equivalent examination:
- Chemistry and
- Biology/Biotechnology (any one, as applicable)
The percentage (PCB) will be automatically displayed on the screen.
Step 8: Write the maximum marks and the aggregate marks obtained (all the subjects) in secondary examination (10th).
Step 9: Write the full permanent address along with city, pin code, district. Select your State.
Step 10: Select medium of question paper:
Step 11: Choice of the centre city: It shall be held at Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, and Udaipur. For this purpose, give your choices of the centre city in order of preference, where you wish to appear in your examination from the list of cities given. Once submitted, you will not be able to change the choice for the centre city under any circumstances. Select a centre city in order of your preference (as your first choice/ option). Now, click on >> button to transfer it to right hand side box. The same will appear on right hand side box as your first choice. Again, select a centre city (as your second choice/option). Now, click on >> button to transfer it to right hand side box. The same will appear on right hand side box as your second choice and so forth.
Step 12: Finally click submit button. Wherever any correction is required, the text on left hand side will appear in Red colour. Correct the same and then click on ‘Submit’ button. Once you submit, you can view the completed application form that you have filled on-line (to check correctness of the data filled). If you find that any information filled is not correct you are required to click Back button and click “Refill Part II of your on-line application form” option and complete Part II and submit. When you find that all the information filled by you is correct you may opt for printing the application form by clicking Back button. A declaration will appear. It is mandatory to check on the Declaration. Once you check on the declaration, Part II of your application form will turn non-editable. Take printout on A4 size paper by clicking ‘Print application form filled on-lineoption. Print at least one copy of your filled application form.
Step 13: Paste your unattested recent passport size coloured photograph, at the space provided on the printout of application form. This photograph must be same as uploaded by you while filling the on-line application form.
Step 14: It is mandatory to sign the declaration on the printout of the application form. A confirmation message with your form number and Password shall be sent to you through Email on final submission (after printing) of the on-line application form. The list of enclosures specific to your application form shall be printed at the end of the application form. Complete the application form accordingly and keep safe for submission when required. You are not required to send to RUHS the print copy of your application form filled on-line.
1. After uploading, once you press submit button, check that your Photograph and Signature are clearly visible on the screen. If your photo/signature image is appearing small or is not visible then it means your photo/signature image file is not as per the prescribed format. Re-upload the same, if required. If your photo/signature image that is appearing on screen is not correct then re-upload both photos as well as signature image. If both photo and signature files are correct, tick the confirmation check box below your photograph on the screen, press submit button to proceed.
2. You must choose minimum 1 centre city as your choice/option of centre city. You may change your order of preference by moving the same upward or downward using the buttons appearing at the right hand side box. This screen is not your application form. Do not print this screen. Your complete application form (that you have filled on-line) will be generated only after clicking on submitbutton appearing below.
3. Candidates will be required to submit this print copy of the application form (duly completed in all respects) at the time of counselling, failing which their candidature shall be rejected / they will be disqualified without any further correspondence.
4. Keep at least one print copy of the application form filled on-line along with the following documents compulsorily with you:
- University copy (RUHS) of bank challan (original)
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet / certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
- Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
- Certificate of eligibility as selected by you - (I to XI) - as given under serial 3 in the information booklet
- Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhar card)
- Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
- Any other relevant certificate(s)
The total number of seats in Government / Private Medical or Dental Colleges will be finalized by the time of counselling and the same shall be notified also at the time of Counselling.
All candidates have to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1200/- (Rs. 600 for SC, ST, PH category candidates) through bank challan at any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce. The application fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and not adjustable for any future RPMT.
Instructions for Generating Bank Challan
Write your name as appearing in your 10th class mark sheet. Write your father’s name and mother’s name, in the separate fields provided. Then, select your date of birth as appearing in your 10th class mark sheet, only from the calendar appearing on the screen. Next, select your gender: Male/Female. Thereafter, select any one category as applicable to you: General / SC / ST / ST (Scheduled area, tribal) / OBC / SBC. Then, select Sub-category: Not applicable (tick it if do not belong to PH, WDP, and WPP category). In the next step, select your eligibility criteria (I to XI).
The next step is to Tick the status of 10 + 2 or an equivalent examination: Passed /Appearing / Supplementary. Tick any one of the following subjects in addition to physics and chemistry (as per your 10+2 or an equivalent examination): Biology / Biotechnology / Both (Biology and Biotechnology). Then, Write the full present address along with city, pin code, district where
The communication to you could be made. Select your State from the list given. Now, Write STD code and your residence phone number, if available, otherwise leave blank. Write your cell number (without zero ‘0’) i.e. only 10 digit number, or a cell number where you could receive a message sent by RUHS, when required. Write your email ID / such email ID where confirmation message of submission of your on-line application form could be received by you. Finally click "Submit" button. Wherever any correction is required, the text on left hand side will appear in Red colour. Correct the mistakes and then click on Submit’ button. A box will appear on the screen asking: Are you sure, all entries are correct Ok / Cancel. When you find that all the information filled by you is correct you may press Ok button or press Cancel button to make any changes in the information provided by you. After noting down your username and password, move to home page and select the option Print bank challan. Enter your user name and password to print bank challan. A separate sheet giving your user name (your application form no.) and password along with the details filled by you will also be generated. Deposit the application fee at any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce. Ensure that you obtain Bank transaction ID (on all the three slips) from the branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce where you deposit the application fee using your bank challan.
Incomplete Application Forms will not be considered.
The RUHS shall not be accountable for any Application Form handed over personally at any place other than the specific office at RUHS, KumbhaMarg, Pratap Nagar, and Jaipur.
The candidate must put his/her recent unattested colour photographs on OMR Application Form. The photograph must be taken on or after 1st January along with the name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph. Photograph should not have cap or goggles. Candidates are advised to obtain about six copies of the photograph, as the identical photographs would be required at the time of Counselling/ admission.
Each candidate must clearly mention the category of reservation (SC/ST/Schedule Area/OBC/SBC) desired by him/her. A candidate should mention only one category. This office shall mark category on the admission card of the candidate. On receiving the admission card the candidate should immediately check the category carefully and in case of any discrepancy, the candidate shall immediately have to intimate the details to this office for correction. No change of category will be permitted after conduct of examination.
The candidate of any category out of Gen./ST/Scheduled Area/SC/OBC/SBC, if any, applying for additional reservation as Physically Handicapped or ward of Defence Personnel, or ward of Para-military personnel should mention this information on space provided at Box No. 7 in OMR Application Form.
For "Physically Handicapped" (PH) category, read details as mentioned in reservation criteria.
The student presently studying and appearing at Senior Secondary Examination can also apply. Such candidates shall be permitted provisionally to appear at RPMT. They must submit their mark-sheet to the convener, U.G. Admission Board at the time of Counselling. No fee is required for submission of such a mark-sheet and in case of selection for admission to the MBBS/ BDS Course, he/ she shall not be admitted in that course until he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria.
Incomplete Forms: The Application Form shall be treated incomplete, if-
- Any column of the Application Form is left blank except box no. 9 for appearing candidates of class XII.
- Photograph is not pasted on OMR Application Form.
- Declaration not signed by candidate, parent/guardian and head of institution last attended/ gazetted officer.
- Thumb Impression of both left and right hands not found on box no. 19 and 20 on OMR Sheet.
The jurisdiction for legal cases arising out of shall be limited to the Courts in Jaipur Bench of Rajasthan High Court only.